Travel far and light with the Farpoint Family, designed to keep up with fast-moving globetrotters exploring new and exciting places. Despite minimal weights, these full-featured packs adopt serious backpacking features from our more technical packs—like fine-tunable torso adjustments, load-lifting LightWire frames and breathable harnesses/hipbelts—blended with practical travel functionality. Internal organisation has been optimised for travel purposes and rugged compressions straps keep your carry tight and stable whether you're bringing your whole kit along or slimming down for excursions.
Weight: 2.5 kg
Dimensions (CM): 65H 38W 32D
Fabric: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
• Fit Range - Torso length: 46-56cm
• Volume Split: Main Pack 55L + Daypack 15L
• Adjustable torso fit
• Large panel zip access to main compartment
• Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
• Dual front compression straps
• Padded top and side handles
• Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
• Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
• Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
• Internal side panel zippered mesh pocket
• External Gear Attachment loops
• Removable daypack with lockable main compartment
• Daypack features: Mesh side pockets
• Daypack features: Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
We aim to provide the best possible delivery service on every order, our aim is to dispatch our items the same day as the order is placed, provided the item(s) are in stock and the order is placed before 12.00pm. There may be items that we need to transfer between our stores, which may take a few days to be dispatched.
Delivery Charges To UK Mainland:
£4.95 (Orders Between £0.00 - £44.99)
FREE (Orders £45.00 & Over)
Most orders are delivered during office hours by Royal Mail or Parcelforce and will require a signature; please provide an alternative address at checkout if no one will be home to sign for the parcel.
For more information on our Delivery & Returns Policy, including delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and BFPO, as well as European and International deliveries - please see our Delivery & Returns page.
Click & Collect
We aim to provide the best possible collection service on every order, our aim is to provide collection on the same day as the order is placed, provided the item(s) are in stock in the chosen store and the order is placed before 12.00pm. There may be items that we need to transfer between our stores, which may take a few days to be dispatched. Orders placed after 12:00pm will require 1 processing day and can therefore be collected the following day, again provided the item(s) are in the chosen store for collection. At the checkout page, simply select Collect in Store for Shipping Method and opt to collect in either Inverurie or Aberdeen.
You will receive an email confirming the Click & Collect order and you will receive a further email when the order is ready to collect in store.